- Download a free copy of the CrossFit Journal article “What is Fitness”
- Download a free copy of the CrossFit Journal article “CrossFit Foundations”
- Browse the CrossFit.com web site for even more of information.
Then get a spot in our next Intro Class
- Beginner’s Class – This gives everyone the opportunity to begin CrossFit in a private or small group setting, where we can discuss and assess your fitness level, goals, and address any issues which may hamper your progress down the road. Beginners class is available to new individuals looking to join in on our group classes. This will introduce you to most of the fundamental movements used in CrossFit, and provide an introduction to the typical CrossFit Group Class. Everyone must complete Beginners classes before participating in the CrossFit Group Classes, or you test out of the class. As with the free trials, you must register ahead of time. Space is limited, so please register ahead of time.
- Private Fundamentals 4 to 5 sessions $275 (includes first month of classes)
- Private Fundamentals 2 to 3 sessions $199, must be currently active with some exercise program (includes first month of classes)
Members whose schedule does not allow for them to take the Fundamentals Fitness, or prefer to start in a more private setting, also have the option of taking 4 personal training classes. In a 1-on-1 environment, we will be able to quickly develop the skills necessary to perform well in our group classes.
- Option 3: Test into CrossFit Group Classes $25
To test into, you must have experience in the lifts that are used (specifically the Squat, Press, Deadlift, Snatch, and Clean and Jerk) You must be able to perform these movement through the full range of motion with good technique