Feb 4th – Mar 3rd
$25 Entry Fee Members $75 Entry Fee Non-Members
(includes 1 mo deluxe membership)
$150 Entry Fee Non-Members
(Includes 2 weeks fundamentals & 1 mo CrossFit, must attend fundamentals starting Feb 5th)
The challenge is designed to reward those who stay dedicated in changing what is on their plate to more natural foods. During this period you will Eat Clean, Train Mean and Get Lean. Paleo/Clean your Plate challenge will rid your plate of processed foods, unnecessary additives, and unhealthy fats. Healthy eating habits and exercising 4x a week over a 30 day period will achieve these goals. The concept of “Paleo” is to provide your body with the optimal fuel that it was designed to run on. You’ll be measuring your success over a 4 week period of clean eating and exercising. Daily points for eating Paleo and/or Eating Clean are given, along with bonus points.
The male and female who improve the most overall in all areas of body weight, body fat %, & Fitness level and has the most points will win ½ of the winnings
Intro class Sat Feb 2nd @ 9am –to go over “What is Clean Eating & concepts of Paleo”, Rules and Regulations of Challenge, Log books, & food listing
Feb 2th 9:00am Class weigh-in and measurements, prior to class and Monday @ 9am
Fitness Assessments @ 9am Mon Feb 4th & Sat Mar 2nd @ 9am
CrossFit Great Bridge WOD to be completed by Friday Feb 8th 1st then by Wednesday Mar 5th
- Each participant will start the day with 7 points, Max points per week is 50 (points are awarded/subtracted on the honor system). End of the challenge will tell us who was honest
- Subtract 1 point for each non Paleo or non clean food item/drink you have per day.
- Attend gym 4x week at a minimum ( either 4 WOD’s for CrossFit, 4 Fit One classes, 4 Group Fitness classes ( must be part of the program to participate in classes))
- All workouts must be completed and logged in at the gym , anything over 4 add 1 point per week
- Any less than the 4 workouts completed in the week subtract 1 point per week
- Turn log in on Friday, keep track of your daily points and workouts
- Subtract a point for the day if you have cream in your coffee, eat a bagel subtract another point. For that day you would subtract 2 points from your 7. At the end of the week if you have completed 5 workouts then add 1 bonus point for that week.
- If you have a question about whether something counts as a point or not, ask and we’ll figure out an answer
Supplements allowed during challenge
- Vitamin supplement (Recommended)
- Fish Oil/Flax oil/3-6-9 supplement (Recommended)
- Post workout recovery drinks and/or protein shakes within 60 minutes of a workout